Our adoptable horses would all like to be snug and warm in their new home for Christmas.
Bogey (Bogey would really like a training sponsor so that we could send him to a trainer)
These guys are all available and would love a family of their own to love. What better gift for a horse?
All of our horses need wormers – Quest Plus is what we will be worming with this fall.
We also going to be using Neck Collars instead of halters for turnout.
Equi-Lix – All of our horses LOVE this supplement. It has everything that grain has except the starch and sugar. We get both 50# tubs and 125# tubs and use several per month. If you don’t want to buy a whole one, I believe that our good friends at Cameo will add any amount to our account.
Cameo Fencing – We have an ongoing need to improve our fencing. I believe that our friends at Cameo will credit any amount towards our account.
- Bob – draft sized halter, Wormers, TSC gift cards for feed and supplements, Draft size scratching post
- Shiloh – wormers, Billy Crystal Work Out video
- Rowan – SmartFlex Senior supplements, TSC gift card for SR feed, Beet Pulp and Alfalfa pellets.
- Monet – Seeing eye dog, rain sheet or light weight blanket
- Rosebud – Jelly Donuts, a pretty rain sheet
- Fireball – Donkey sized halter (we have had trouble finding one that fits.)
- Mack – Bucket of Bio-sponge, probiotics
- Jelly Bean – SmartFlex Senior