Thank you for your support. Since Central Virginia Horse Rescue became a 501(c)3, we depend on the public to support our rescue efforts. Your donation makes it possible for us to not only bring horses into the Rescue but also to provide top quality care for them while they are here.
Our sponsors are very special people and we depend on them in order to care for the horses. Your monthly donations go to buy feed, supplements, and pay for vet bills and farrier fees. You make it possible for us to care for the horses.
As we grow, we have many unfulfilled goals but with your help we will surpass them all! Our current goals are:
- Repair & replace 2000 ft of fencing
- Put in a well and automatic waterers so that our horses will always have fresh water.
- Start a Gelding Fund to help Central VA horse owners to geld their colts.
- Start a haybank to provide emergency hay and feed to horse owners in financial straights.
- Hire a trainer to work with training and retraining our horses.